Welcome to the
ISA SUMMER SHOWCASE
Registration Now Open!
OPEN TO TEAMS ALL AGES & ALL LEVELS!
Tournament Dates: July 22-23, 2023
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 10th
Schedules are always subject to change. Please keep checking for updates.
Tournament Will be held at:
OC Great Park and on Pristine Irvine City Fields
G2014 – TOP LEVEL
B2015 – TOP LEVEL
B2013 -TOP LEVELS
- Our Tournament is held annually each July just prior to the start of league season. We invite top college coaches out to evaluate top talent on our teams
- ISA Summer Showcase is the perfect opportunity to showcase your team’s skills and to get in some valuable practice before the season starts
- Don’t miss out on this exciting event – register now to secure your team’s spot in the tournament and get ready for a fun-filled day of soccer!
- Venues have FREE Parking and Clean Full Restrooms.
- Our goal is to provide competitive, balanced brackets for all levels.
- Champions will receive Championship Medals for each player as well as an attractive Team Trophy and finalists receive medals for each player
Boys & Girls – Team Fees:
U8 – U10: $599
U11 – U12: $799
U13 – U19: $899
For more info email us at INFO@IRVINESOCCERACADEMY.COM
CLASS: I & III (Teams of ALL levels accepted)
• PRISTINE IRVINE FIELDS…
• NO FRIDAY NIGHT CHECK IN…
• 3-4 GAMES…
• FREE PARKING…
• CLEAN RESTROOMS…
• MINUTES TO RESTAURANTS, BEACHES & PARKS…
• CHAMPIONS RECEIVE PLAYER MEDALS & TEAM TROPHY…
• FINALISTS RECEIVE MEDALS FOR EACH PLAYER…
• ACCESSIBLE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR…
• GREAT PRICES & NO REFEREE FEES
• UNLIMITED GUEST PLAYERS….
• GET IMMEDIATE GOT SOCCER RANKING POINTS…
Prior to your game
YOU WILL NEED TO PRINT OUT A MATCH REPORT FOR EACH GAME
and bring it to the field with your player cards to give to the referee.
There will be no formal check in table.
The referee will check in each team prior to each game. Below is a link to printing Match Reports.
How Do Teams Print Match Reports?
Please let us know what else we can do to make your Tournament experience a great one!